NFT Floor Liquidity Protocol
NFTFloor is an NFT liquidity protocol that allows any users to bid for any NFT of a particular collection, essentially providing a price floor for that NFT collection.
- 1.NFT Price floor: Due to the nature of NFTFloor each NFT collection will have its own price floor (Current Highest Bid).
- 2.Instant Liquidity: Once there are bids on that specific NFT collection, sellers can access instant liquidity when they choose to sell their NFT at the highest bidding price. This is similar to how Market Sell works in normal markets.
- 3.No Slippage: Sellers will receive the highest bid amount without any slippage.
- 4.On-chain Orderbook: The order book is completely on-chain, providing transparency and a fair market for all users.
- 5.No fee: Bidders and sellers don’t have to pay any fee apart from the gas fee.
- 6.No fake NFT: Because NFTFloor contracts are linked to the address of the NFT collection, bidders can guarantee they will receive NFTs from their desired collection on NFTFloor if their bids are matched.
NFTFloor will require bidders to use ETH to place bids on NFTs. The exchange process will consist of two parties, a bidder and a seller.
Deposit ETH, which will be locked in the NFTFloor contract, to bid for floor NFTs. If matched, you will exchange your locked ETH with an arbitrary NFT of the given collection.
Sell NFT for instant ETH liquidity at the highest bid price. NFTFloor will match and conduct the exchange process.
NFTFloor provides instant liquidity without slippage to sellers by matching sellers of NFTs and the already existing bidders forming the ‘Buy Wall’. The highest bid is essentially the price floor, and sellers can immediately ‘Market sell’ their NFTs at the floor price.