The dSynth governance organization is responsible for:
- Deploying new factory implementations for more synthetic asset types and use cases
- Approving new collateral assets for synths that users can select from
- Managing the treasury for the dSynth DAO
- Managing the token list for dSynth's dapp
dSynth is the governance token for the dSynth system. The initial supply of 1,000,000,000 dSynth will be distributed as follows:
- 20% will go to the founders, investors, and future team members, subject to vesting periods.
- 25% will be available for liquidity mining beginning in fall/winter 2021.
- 20% will be distributed to the DAO after the first liquidity mining phase in a manner determined by governance.
- 30% will be made available to the treasury over the course of 12 months, following the first allocation.
- 5% will be allocated to a community committee to help grow the community and reward contributions.